I track vhiserion.
got - dw - hp - thg
on semi-hiatus until 16/12
The Districts Network
Hey everyone! I wanted to do something nice because it’s almost Christmas and because I’ve been thinking about doing something like this for a long time, and now I finally decided to do it. I hope people are willing to do this because I’m very excited to get to know new people, which is like, my favourite thing to do on Tumblr! So it is called “The Districts Network” because I want to choose 12 members who will represent the 12 districts in Panem (one person will be the Capitol ofcourse).
- I don’t want to oblige you to follow me, but it’d be great if you did.
- Reblog this post (I won’t check out people who liked this post).
- Fill in this form. (important)
- This is meant for (multi)fandom blogs.
- I’ll pick 12 members December 22nd
- Must reach at least 100 notes.
Why would you want this?:
- Because FRIENDS! You’ll get to know a lot of new people which is always great in my opinion :).
- We’ll have a tag that everyone tracks and you can post your edits and stuff in it.
- We’ll try to help you reach your goal (followers).
- Just because it’s really cool.
What happends if you’re chosen?:
- I’ll send you an ask so you’ll know.
- You’ll be added to a group blog with all the other members.
- Let the fun begin!
I hope to see you in The Districts Network. Good luck!
Anonymous asked: oh goodness! my sleep schedule is pretty rocked as well. I feel the same way about doing things in the afternoon. it’s like I just want to nap and catch up on missed television! other than the stress of exams, I’m a-ok! I’m curious, are you in college or high school? forgive me if that is an odd question. I’ve looked up schools in Europe before and the grade levels confused me. I hope it isn’t too intrusive to ask that. what is it like in your area of Belgium around Christmas-time?
haha I feel you!
I’m in my last year of high school, what about you? and that’s completely understandable, I don’t understand any school system apart from the belgian one omg
ah, it’s not much different from the rest of the year, apart from the fact that anywhere you go little santas are hanging from the windows, as if they’re trying to climb in (I don’t know if they have those in other countries). but the atmosphere isn’t very christmassy yet right now, because today it’s sinterklaas, another holiday here!